Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOLD - TJ 0448 288 288
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a small complex, this light-filled villa is immaculately presented throughout and offers low-maintenance living. Ideal for either a young family, first home buyer or downsizers.
Features Include: Three Spacious bedrooms, Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, and built-in robe to the second bedroom, Generous sized separate living area that opens up to the great size low maintenance yard, neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, Split system air conditioning, double garage with room for storage and perfect size internal laundry.
Located in the heart of Northmead, moments away from all amenities and ten minute drive to Parramatta CBD or via the Hammers Road buses at your front door. This wonderful opportunity offers something for everyone.
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom With Ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Generous Size Separate Living Area That Opens Up To The Great Size Low Maintenance Yard
- Neat And Tidy Kitchen With Plenty Of Bench And Cupboard Space
- Separate Dining Room Off The Kitchen
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Double Garage With Room For Storage
- Perfect Size Internal Laundry
- Minutes Walk to Constitution Hill T Way for easy access to Sydney CBD and other amenities
- Approximately 5 Kilometres to Parramatta CBD
- Less Than 5 minutes to Northmead Public School and Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School
- Strata Approximately - $600 p/q
- Water Approximately - $ 287 p/q
- Council Approximately - $215 p/q
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.